PLEASE READ THESE TIPS CAREFULLY.
THEY WILL BE USEFUL FOR YOUR TRIP.
1. Check your passport, motorcycle driving license, visa and travel insurance. All these documents will be required to enter Cuba and to receive your Harley Davidson.
2. Remember we will have a tropical climate; heat and possibly rains. Bring appropriate clothing for your road trip. The most convenient is thin cotton clothing with long sleeves and long pants for road driving; something to cover yourself in case of rain and shoes suitable for riding a bike.
3. Do not forget your open face helmet and your sunglasses for highway driving. Full face helmets are not suitable for the heat on the island.
4. We recommend bringing solar protection that is adequate for your type of skin, sunburn lotion to relieve possible solar burns andany other medication that you regularly take.
5. Remember that drinking alcohol before or after driving is forbidden.
6. In Cuba Internet access is limited. So you can only check your emails and messages sporadically in some hotels. There is no Wi-Fi in public spaces or in private homes, only in some hotels. Tell your family / people at work so that they do not worry if you do not respond quickly.
7. Please indicate while making your booking any dietary restrictions and /or allergies you may have.
NOW GET READY TO LIVE AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE.